Thursday, May 7, 2009

Broken... But Not Out!


Read John 4:7-26

This woman had a life of "Broken Relatioships". When she spoke with Jesus, He pointed out the fact that she needed to focus primarily on her relationship with God.

Have you been trying to find permanent satisfaction in others when you should have been pursuing your relationship with God instead?

There are 5 keys to be seen in this passage of scripture about how we are to handle our relationship with God...

1) God loves you, no matter who you are! (John 4:9)

2) This relationship is for WHOEVER! (John 4:14)

3) It is up to you... your choice! (John 4:15)

4) Jesus knows where you are in your life and He understands! (John 4:16-18)

5) Our main focus should be on worshipping God the Father! (John 4:23)

Sometimes we feel Broken, or that all of our relationships seem Broken... But remember, we are never out!

Read Psalms 31:9-12, let King David's prayer be your prayer today!

2 comments:

  1. 3 great post in the same evening - wow! I'm the 1st follower, too;) You know I spend hours blogging, right? Maybe you'll get some hits from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and have enjoyed reading it.
    I am still a new blogger but leaning new things each day.
    I hope you will stop by and visit me.
    The May give away has started....and next week I will be blogging from Disney World.

    ReplyDelete