Read John 4:7-26
This woman had a life of "Broken Relatioships". When she spoke with Jesus, He pointed out the fact that she needed to focus primarily on her relationship with God.
Have you been trying to find permanent satisfaction in others when you should have been pursuing your relationship with God instead?
There are 5 keys to be seen in this passage of scripture about how we are to handle our relationship with God...
1) God loves you, no matter who you are! (John 4:9)
2) This relationship is for WHOEVER! (John 4:14)
3) It is up to you... your choice! (John 4:15)
4) Jesus knows where you are in your life and He understands! (John 4:16-18)
5) Our main focus should be on worshipping God the Father! (John 4:23)
Sometimes we feel Broken, or that all of our relationships seem Broken... But remember, we are never out!
Read Psalms 31:9-12, let King David's prayer be your prayer today!